Unsurprisingly due to the snow, ice and bad weather -we have had to take the decision to postpone the event scheduled for tomorrow evening (Friday 2nd March) - to a new date; Friday 23rd March, by which time it will hopefully be a little less Artic and lot more Spring-like! We will be at the same venue and the event will be at the same time of day (see below). If for some reason you are not able to make the new date and have already bought your tickets: please just email and let us know.
Wrap up warm everyone and have a good weekend!
|Bead & Stone|
© Copyright Bead & Stone® Limited 2017 - 2018. All Rights Reserved.
Proudly powered by Weebly